Saturday, July 7, 2018

Musical story

So, when we first met, he was like,

If I said my heart was beating loud
If we could escape the crowd somehow
If I said I want your body now
Would you hold it against me?
'Cause, you feel like paradise
And I need a vacation tonight
So, if I said I want your body now
Would you hold it against me?

And I gave him a chance.
But, eventually, I told him,

I know your motives and you know mine
The ones that love me, I tend to leave behind
If you know about me and choose to stay
Then take this pleasure and take away the pain
And if in the moment you bite your lip
When I get you moaning you know it's real
Can you feel the pressure between your hips?
I'll make it feel like the first time
'Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder
(Imma love you harder)
And if you really need me, you gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder
(Love me harder)
Love me, love me, love me
Harder, harder, harder
Love me, love me, love me
Harder, harder, harder

And he was like, really. In that case,

It's getting hot in here, so hot, so take off all your clothes

I and I was like,

I am, getting so hot, I wanna take my clothes off

And the next thing I know,

I've been here all night
I've been here all day
And boy, got me walkin' side to side

But, you know, eventually, stuff happens.

Once upon a time, a few mistakes ago
I was in your sights, you got me alone
You found me, you found me, you found me
I guess you didn't care, and I guess I liked that
And when I fell hard you took a step back
Without me, without me, without me

Then, one day, he,

I know you know that I made those mistakes maybe once or twice
By once or twice I mean maybe a couple of hundred times
So let me, oh let me redeem, oh redeem, oh myself tonight
'Cause I just need one more shot at second chances
Yeah, is it too late now to say sorry?
'Cause I'm missing more than just your body
Oh, is it too late now to say sorry?
Yeah, I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?

And, I mean, I just,

Then a You could break my heart in two
But when it heals, it beats for you
I know it's forward, but it's true
I wanna hold you when I'm not supposed to
When I'm lying close to someone else
You're stuck in my head and I can't get you out of it
If I could do it all again
I know I'd go back to you
I know I'd go back to you
I know I'd go back to you

And, in the end,

Baby it's you
You're the one I love
You're the one I need
You're the only one I see
Come on baby it's you
You're the one that gives your all
You're the one I can always call
When I need to make everything stop
Finally you put my love on top
Ooh come on baby
You put my love on top top top top top
You put my love on top
Ooh ooh
Come on baby
You put my love on top top top top top
You put my love on top
My love on top

And now, we are back together, so

Let's put it into motion
I'ma give you a promotion
I'll make it feel like a vacay, turn the bed into an ocean
We don't need nobody, I just need your body
Nothin' but sheets in between us, ain't no getting off early

No comments:

Post a Comment